High Elastic Rubber Tennis Court Covering
|500-999 1,000-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12.35 US $12.25 US $12|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- tennis court
- 40 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: CD002
- Usage: Game
- Compression Recovery Rate: 98
- Elongation at Break: 852
- Force Reduction: 46
- Benzene: Negative
- Stretch Value: 0.8
- Transport Package: Drum
- Origin: Guangdong Guangzhou
- Type: Tennis Court
- Rebound Data: 22
- Tensile Strengthovery Rate: 2.8
- Coefficient of Sliding Friction: 0.5
- Shore Hardness a: 56
- Rebound Value: 29%
- Trademark: JRace
- Specification: ITF
In recent years, with the company's research gradually grow, products constantly upgrading, more diversified and breakthrough innovation, JRace achieved ITF, IAAF, and Provincial High-Tech product certificate. JRace has its own brand: "JIERUI""LVCAODI""REPUS""JRACE"
· Comfort; Due to the buffer coat layer, the floor is very comfortable to play on compared to the commonly used hard court solutions.
· Safety; with its renown, durable silicon PU top finish with its well-balanced friction/sliding properties, the Comfort Court offers safety for the players at all time.
· Seamless design; 70% of all floor failures start with a seam; so, no seams, no porous, no problems.
· Closed surfaces; No dirt or bacteria can penetrate the floor; very easy to clean, very hygienic.
· Multisport use; The surface makes it suitable to play all kinds of ball games, including tennis, basketball, handball, football or netball.
· Every design is possible; Including using more colours in one floor or inserting a sports club logo in the floor.
· Excellent UV resistance; This ensures a surface with the same appearance for years and years after installation.
· Resistant; silicon PU Comfort Court is resistant against cigarette burns and many common chemicals.
· Easy to repair; When the floor is damaged, it can be repaired seamlessly.
· Asphalt or Concrete sub-base; Both are suitable for silicon PU Comfort Court. There are no limitations when you choose to install a silicon pu Comfort Court system.
1)What are different from PVC, Polyurethane, Acrylic and SPU?
It is new material for the sport surface. The structure is hard top and elastic bottom. It is single-component polyurethane; it is water-born material, adding water to make it curing. It doesn't need any hardener. It is no smell, both for indoor and outdoor. Install on the concrete or asphalt base directly. The structure has buffer coat, wearing coat, and top coat. Now JRace SPU passed ITF (3 Medium & 5Fast)
As the surface are colorful and texture, acrylic are designed material by ITF. But the surface is easy to have mark, fade, and come off. There is no elastic, it don't protect the athletic.
It is two-component polyurethane, polyurethane have elastic feature, in the market, it still have many client look for it. But under the sunshine, it has become soft, and stickiness, also have the bad smell. When install, it shall add the hardener, polyurethane is oily material, the surface have reflect light effect. Once install on the concrete, it will have bubble.
2) How to use our material?
Open the barrel - mix the materials - pour on the floor - paint by roller brush
3)Can we install by Client?
Yes, usually we have 3 ways for installation service:
A) We have installation guide with goods and 1 set tool , you can fix by yourself.
B) We can arrange technical worker to teach you how to fix.
C) You can come to China to learn from us.
Guangzhou Jrace Athletic Facilities Co.,LTD
|Technical Specification Of SPU samples|
|Item||Characteristic||Unit||Test||Limit of acceptable|
|physical property||Rebound Data||%||GB/T14833-1993||22|
|Compression recovery rate||%||98|
|Elongation at Break||%||852|
|Ball Rebound Data||%||98|
|Coefficient of Sliding Friction||0.5|
|Shore Hardness A||°||56|
|Limit of Harmful Substances||Benzene||mg/kg||GB/T 22517.6-2011\GB/T14833-2011||Negative|
|Toluene and Xylene||mg/kg||Negative|