Itf Chinese Tennis Court Polyurethane Flooring
|Min. Order (Square Meters)||FOB Price|
|250+||US $10 / Square Meter|
4. base: cement or asphalt
5.surface are durabe ,seamless,nonporous,hygienic,and easy to clean.
Your sports floor in top condition
Selecting a sports floor is not an easy task. After all, you want a good return on your investment, preferably during its entire lifecycle. This is exactly what JRace believes too, so we have developed an extensive service package that guarantees that your silicon PU sports floor system continues to meet all usage and safety requirements.
Why you choose JRace surface material?
· Comfort; Due to the buffer coat layer, the floor is very comfortable to play on compared to the commonly used hard court solutions.
· Safety; with its renown, durable silicon PU top finish with its well-balanced friction/sliding properties, the Comfort Court offers safety for the players at all time.
· Seamless design; 70% of all floor failures start with a seam; so, no seams, no porous, no problems.
· Closed surfaces; No dirt or bacteria can penetrate the floor; very easy to clean, very hygienic.
· Multisport use; The surface makes it suitable to play all kinds of ball games, including tennis, basketball, handball, football or netball.
· Every design is possible; Including using more colours in one floor or inserting a sports club logo in the floor.
· Excellent UV resistance; This ensures a surface with the same appearance for years and years after installation.
· Resistant; silicon PU Comfort Court is resistant against cigarette burns and many common chemicals.
· Easy to repair; When the floor is damaged, it can be repaired seamlessly.
Asphalt or Concrete sub-base; Both are suitable for silicon PU Comfort Court. There are no limitations when you choose to install a silicon pu Comfort Court system
Technical Specification Of SPU samples
Limit of acceptable
Compression recovery rate
Elongation at Break
Ball Rebound Data
Coefficient of Sliding Friction
Shore Hardness A
Limit of Harmful Substances
Toluene and Xylene